At KBK, we take one more step to ensure your project’s success. We receive, warehouse, and deliver adding peace of mind that your purchases are protected through install. KBK is vested in your success, working as an extension of your projects, and dedicated to protecting your clients’ purchases.
- Designers purchasing furniture, rugs, lighting, accents, fabric, and wallcovering through KBK, will not be charged a receiving fee for goods shipped to our warehouse.
- Assembly is included with purchase on most products. Dining tables and outdoor furniture can be assembled when scheduled and with additional fees.
- Pick up and local delivery scheduling and payment is coordinated
by the Designer.
- Please call 210-467-5029 to schedule.
- Inspection of your order(s) is important to both you and your client.
- KBK will inspect all orders upon arrival to our Warehouse.
- Designer will be notified within 48 hours (with pictures) of goods arrival.
- Designer inspection of items is available upon request, please provide 24 hours advance notice to allow for the item(s) to be available for review. Then item(s) will be wrapped for protection.
- Items purchased off the showroom floor must be inspected at time of purchase – All floor model sales are final. No returns.
- KBK will assess damages upon receipt.
- Minor touch up and repairs will be completed in-house when possible.
- Vendor claims will be coordinated for damage and warranty repair and/or replacement at no expense to the designer.
- Designer will receive photos of damages within 24 hours of receipt.
- Warranties are provided by Vendor, not KBK
- Designer is responsible for any additional touch-up or repairs once furniture is installed in the home.
- Severely damaged pieces will be refused at the dock and Designer will be notified immediate.
Discover How KBK to the Trade Can Help with Your Future Projects
Ready to Register with KBK to the Trade? Have a question or need updates? Your KBK team member is one phone call or email away.